Cookie management policy
When you visit the Site, cookies are deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet. This policy allows you to better understand what a cookie is, how it works and how to set them.
1/ What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a piece of information, usually small and identified by a name, that may be sent to your browser by a website you are visiting. Your web browser will store it for a maximum of 13 months, and send it back to the web server each time you log on again.
2/ What are the cookies for?
Cookies are used to improve the services provided to you. In general, cookies enable us to record information relating to your computer’s navigation on our Site (country, language chosen, date, etc.). This information will be read during your subsequent visits in order to facilitate your navigation on the Site and to respond to your request in a targeted and precise manner. Cookies also enable CERTISYS to produce statistics on the number of visitors to the site. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein. Some cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site, others serve to improve its performance and your experience as a User.
3/ What cookies are used on this site?
Different types of cookies are placed on the Site:
- Cookies required for the site to function:
– “Session cookies” contain the current browsing language and information about the logged-in administrator. These cookies are purely technical and are only kept for the duration of the session.
- Browsing analysis and audience measurement cookies :
The Matomo cookie is strictly reserved for the production of anonymous statistics relating to the use of our site.
This cookie allows us to identify :
– The proper functioning or not of our Site
– The relevance of the content published
– The performance of our site structure in order to offer you the best service
This cookie does not collect any personal data. However, you can object to the placement of this cookie (see below).
4/ How to set cookies?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time or delete them either in your browser settings as described below or by clicking on the button provided for the Matomo cookie.
The configuration of each browser is different and is described in the browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to change your cookie preferences:
- For Internet Explorer™: open the Tools menu, then select Internet Options; click on the Privacy tab and then choose the desired level,
- For Firefox™: open the Tools menu, then select Options; click on the Privacy tab and then choose the desired options,
- For Chrome™: open the settings menu (spanner logo), then select Settings; click Advanced Settings, then Content Settings, then choose the desired options,
- For Safari™: choose Safari > Preferences then click Security; click Show Cookies then choose the desired options
Please note that if you set your browser to reject cookies, certain features, pages and areas of the Site will not be accessible, for which we cannot be held responsible.