Consult the documents
Notification documents & contracts
All the documents you need to start your collaboration with CERTISYS® are assembled here
European Organic Label
Official systems in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg:
- Statement for the use of the AB mark
- Biogarantie / Ecogarantie® contract
- Company identification sheet for affiliation to Probila Unitrab (Biogarantie® / Ecogarantie®)
- BIOSUISSE Service provision contract
- Agreement for the use of the label Ecogarantie®
- NOP Service provision contract
- NOP Registration Form BioInspecta
- Service provision contract for Naturland
- Demande d’audit Global G.A.P. / Vegaplan
- Contrat Intrants
- Agreement for the use of the label Biogarantie®
- Royalty calculations Ecogarantie®
- Royalty calculation Ecogarantie®
Useful documents for a CERTISYS operator
Under certain, very strict conditions, derogations can be obtained within the framework of the European organic regulations. Various forms are available from the competent authorities or from CERTISYS®.
The Organic declaration form must be sent to us annually by all producers audited by CERTISYS® by April of the current year at the latest. This data is essential for the certification of your products and in case you declare plots to the premium service.
CERTISYS® has developed templates of forms, communication and standard procedures to help you set up your system and meet the requirements of the Organic regulations.
CERTISYS® presentations (PPT, brochure, etc.)
If you have any questions about our operations, our accreditation, the use of our logo, etc. the documents assembled here should answer them.
The regulations are sometimes unwieldy and complex, these documents are summaries of the applicable rules, which make them easier to read.
Remark: Our guides are currently being updated in line with the new EU Regulation 2018/848 which comes into force on 1 January 2022.
For more information on the new EU2018/848 Regulation, please visit our dedicated page.
All the necessary steps to take to obtain organic certification per type of activity.
- Les étapes du contrôle et de la certification Producteurs BIO
- Note informative Préparateurs BIO
- Note Informative Points de vente BIO
- Note informative Distributeurs/Grossistes BIO
- Informative note: BIO export “EU–>USA”, BIO import “USA–>EU”.
- Informative note Ecogarantie® control
- Note informative Aliments animaux et origine productions agricoles
- Note Informative Matières fertilisantes (Intrants)
Instructions for use