The European edition of the Sustainable Foods Summit will be hosted in Amsterdam on 7-8th July 2022.
The event is organised by Ecovia Intelligence (formerly Organic Monitor) and addresses leading issues the food industry faces concerning sustainability and eco-labels.
4 main themes will be addressed
This Summit will focus on sustainability developments, ingredient innovations, marketing insights and future trends.
The experts present will provide insights into the following questions:
– How can food and beverage firms innovate with sustainable ingredients?
– What are the opportunities with upcycled ingredients and regenerative agriculture?
– What new sustainable proteins are emerging?
– What is the future direction of plant-based foods?
– What are the implications of the EU’s Farm to Fork strategy?
– How can the food industry meet the COP26 pledge on reforestation?
– What new sustainability schemes and labels are emerging?
New horizons for sustainablility and Eco-Labels
The objective of this Summit is to address the key issues the food industry faces regarding sustainability and eco-labels (Organic, Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, etc.) and to explore new horizons.
A wide range of food industry players will be present
The Sustainable Food Summit will provide an opportunity for a wide range of keystakeholders in the food industry to meet and discuss sustainability and eco-labels: Food companies, ingredient and raw material suppliers, retailers and distributors, certification bodies, academics, investors,…
Date: 7-8 July 2022
Location: Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam – City Centre
Piet Heinkade 11
1019 BR Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0) 20 519 1200
For the detailed programme, please click here
To register, please click here